Calendar at a glance
Send your questions in the form and we'll get back to you as soon as we possibly can!
Schedule and News Alerts
Normal pickleball hours:
Tuesday: 4:30p - 5:30p
Saturday 12-1:30p (session 1), 1:30-3p (session 2)
The above schedule is subject to cancellation based on prior parish commitments. Make sure you are signed up on our email list and check this website calendar to be up to date about the schedule.
The following are known cancellations for pickleball:
TUESDAYS: June 1, 8, 15, July 13
THURSDAY: June 3,10,17, July 15
SATURDAY: June 5, July 10, 17
First, we wish to make sure everyone understands that we have the health and safety of all in mind. We will have sanitizer available and will supply wipes should anyone wish to sanitize the balls before playing with them. We will leave this up to everyone’s personal choice. Whatever you choose to be comfortable, we support you!
- Open play now open to all as prior to the pandemic. YAY!
- First and foremost, you must add yourself to the mailing list to be able to play at HFCC.
- MASK WEARING IS OPTIONAL WHILE IN THE GYM. Do what is comfortable for you.
- Those interested in playing must SIGN UP on the website each week see the menu item on main menu. Sign-ups will be open beginning Monday 9am of the week of play and will close when a session is full. I will allow over-booking so that if someone has a conflict at the last minute we can invite the next player on the waiting list. I will work diligently to get this working on our website forms.
- The format will be traditional open play but limited to max 18 players during each session. We encourage everyone to socially distance as is comfortable for you. The format allows for a good amount of play for everyone during that time
We are looking forward to seeing you on the courts!
Welcome to the Holy Family Pickleball website!
We are pleased to introduce the Holy Family parish to one of America's fastest growing sports - Pickleball!
Thanks to the hard work of parishioner Joe Imorde and others, we have acquired equipment to provide free open play in the gymnasium. See the calendar for times.
We have 3 playing courts available. The strive to accommodate all levels of players - those who just heard of it to some more experienced players. This is a friendly atmosphere with some great opportunity to learn the sport and improve your game by learning from some more experienced players.
NOTE: Please add your name to the email list and complete the waiver form BEFORE coming to play. All players must have had registered before being allowed to play.
Did you know....?
Don't Be Left Out
Please make sure you add your name and email address to our mailing list. This way you'll know when we plan to offer learning clinics taught by nationally ranked professionals from the area and other activities. It will be our ONLY way to get in contact with you, so please join the email list by going to our mailing list page (click here).
If you have a specific question or are looking for more information not contained on our website, fill out the form on the left to get a message to Jay Wasack and you will hear back as soon as possible.
Thanks for stopping by! GO PLAY!!
Pickleball at HFCC
PLEASE NOTE: TO BE ABLE TO PLAY YOU MUST ADD YOURSELF TO THE MAILING LIST
It certainly is fun to feel good. Our health supplement partner is offering $10 off on your first order of their product. Click on the logo above to receive your discount or go to the website and use coupon code "PIckleballjay10".
See Jay if you wish some free samples of two of their most popular products.
- The court is 20 feet wide by 44 feet long.
- The net is 20 feet long and is 34 inches high in the center, extending to 36 inches high on the sidelines.
- The ball is served underhand without bouncing it, diagonally into the opponent’s service court.
- Only the serving team can score.
- A point is scored when the non-serving opponent fails to return the ball or hits the ball out of bounds.
- Games go to 11, but the victor must win by 2 points.